Namaste, if you are reading this, first of all I want to thank you for your interest in our Indian Fusion Art Challenge. In this post you can find the details about entering the challenge without missing a single thing!
But, in the fist place, let me tell you WHAT IS IT? and WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Several Indian Fusion teacher and lovers have gathered to create an opportunity of sharing our dance and our vision with our beloved community. We are offering a series of dance combos inspired by India and its dance forms, for you to learn, integrate and dance to your liking.
The Indian Fusion Art Challenge has an aim, and that is, that once it has finished, you will have an entire Indian Fusion choreography for free. If you decide to join the challenge actively, you may win some of the prizes the teachers are offering.
Who is teaching this year?
And your truly 😉
INDIAN FUSION ART CHALLENGE
How can I participate in the challenge?
Check out the details:
- Follow all the teachers participating in the challenge on their social media (Instagram)
- Use the hashtag #indianfusionartchallenge and tag all the teachers and the sponsor (Your profile needs to be public, so we can see you)
- Practice, record and share the videos of all the combos and the entire choreography until
- There will be 11 videos (10 combos + the entire choreography). You can start the challenge whenever you want, but there is a deadline: December 20th
- You can dance the combos to your favorite music, however, we will give you the final choreography music.
- Winners will be announced on December 21st
THE INDIAN FUSION ART CHALLENGE STARTS WITH ME!
Are you ready?
Here we go with the first combo and the breakdown 🙂
I hope you enjoy it!
Thank you for giving voice to our dance! If you want to learn more and support my work, don´t miss my ONLINE CLASSROOM.
Don’t stop the rhythm!